Badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Mushrooms Mushrooms

Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...Badges...

How are they coming Tone?? Do we have a design yet??

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
rather than all this badge nonsense why don't we just identify each other by a red carnation? :banghead: :wink:

do we have any pictures yet?

any guess on price?

a date?

:sulk:

please? :cry:

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Hi all!

The wait is nearly over! The badges are nearly ready (delivery expected at the end of the month). :eek:): :rolmao: So, jump ahead of the queue and preorder your badges now! :super:

The BushcraftUK Store is now open and ready to take your orders (and money :wink: ) for the badges. :eek:):

http://store.bushcraftuk.net

Currently the store takes payments via PayPal.

Those wanting to pay by alternative means need to get in touch with Tony via PM to arrange payment.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
For this run of badges they are based on the logo, they're round and have bushcraftuk.com under the logo. I'm waiting for them to arrive for a pic as the pics we worked from were pdf's and hard copies.

We've got 50 white ones coming, purely because white seemed to be unpopular but I thought it looked good :wink: Not everything we do is going to make them dirty. The green ones are the logo as seen above on a green background.

It's amazing how long it takes to do these things, back and forth with the company and then the waiting for them to be done and delivered......the date I've got is the 30th, so not long now!

These will be the standard badge for identifying Bushcraft UK, some more may follow, we'll have to see......maybe some more submissions from the members :super:

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
you have no idea what takes a long time, on another forum we let some badges be made up. I think we orderd in december 2003, it should have been made in 15 days, but we have still not seen any patches from "Bob", SEVEN months later !

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Here are photos of the badges available in the BCUK store!

green.JPG

white.JPG

:wave:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE