bad news

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
thank you all for your kind and thoughtful words they give great comfort at a time of loss
regards dave

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
You have my sincere condolences as I went through almost exactly the same scenario with my own Dad, in his case it was septic shock due to a bowel obstruction he couldn't tell anyone about because of his condition. Same sort of background too! My Mum went within the year too, in this case cancer. I do feel for you and can only say that time really is a great healer, though even after several years I still have the odd down day!

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
When words mean nothing, my thoughts are with you. Remember the good, the great, the smiles and laughs. He made a huge difference to the life many with his service, but more importantly he gave you and your family the values you live by today. The people you are were shaped by both your mother and father, so remember the love you have for them came back ten fold and the love you share on will come back ten fold too.

pango

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Fife
We've never met, Dave but I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Remember the good days, mate!

Bill.

paulhereford

Mar 15, 2009
Hereford
Dave ..... your dad has left this mortal coil but hasn't gone far. He will always be around mate. Think of him every day as he was when you fished together. I am with my dad now as I write this and he is living on borrowed time....lungs are virtually useless and every day that he is around is a blessing.

J4C3

Forager
Apr 11, 2010
Derbyshire
Sorry for your loss mate,the recovery from fracture hips,Neck of femurs inst good for the elderly,Alziemers is an awful thing for everyone.
At least now he is at rest,RIP

Ryecroft

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 26, 2007
North Shropshire
Sincere Sympathies from me.

I lost my Dad to that awful disease 15 years ago now. If it helps, with time, the painful memories of the latter times are replaced with memories of when your Dad was really your Dad, and smiles on your face replace the pain.

Thinking of you and yours.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE