Axe, machete or billhook...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 21, 2015
Durham
Here's My little Pack Axe/Hatchet whatever...One of my friends thinks it is made from a Ball pein hammer....gotta admit I haven't seen anything like it before. 625 grams of joy to use, but I would prefer a better handle!

I have had it shaving sharp in the past, and it holds a good edge.

The ball pein side of it is actually flat enough to use as a hammer (always carry a few 4" nails, they are well useful in bushcraft! and if you smack it into a stump, it makes a great impromptu Anvil for light stuff....... it's like a Multitool........

There are no makers marks, stamps or names on it..... but it splits even biggish logs, especially of you smack it with a chunk of tree!

I actually got this in the bottom of a Cantilever toolbox, full of rusty tools for £5.00 from a Car Boot sale....I only wanted the Toolbox....but got me a very handy little Axe/Hatchet/choppy thing too!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE