Austrian Army wool jumper ?

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Try Kev at Endicotts, He had one or two last time I saw him.
I take it you mean the Alpine/ Mountain troop number?
Best.
Chris.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Northwich, Cheshire
www.bushcraftdays.com
Hi, try : www.ranger-shop.de - suchen for pullover, no link to site - I use all the time

The pullovers are 100% wool in black or green - happy hunting - J

I have checked this site out and and even managed to get Chrome to translate it (a German site). I could not specifically see any 'Austrian Jumpers' but it has some military/hunting types that seem to fit the bill in the men's section.

George

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Hi, if you can find one, they are absolutely brill. I've had one for a couple of years and it is my favorite bit of kit, shame it rarely gets cold enough here to wear it. It's worth mentioning, they are quite a snug fit, so double check your sizing before you buy.

Chrisf

Aug 24, 2012
South yorkshire
I saw these in the army surplus shop at aflick palace, in Manchester not sure I have the name spelt right. This is around January and they were £30. I did not buy one at the time as I thought this was a lot of money for a army jumper, but perhaps the are worth it. They looked like new in good condition.

Regards chris

Rocks

Nov 12, 2015
NE Scotland
Any luck finding these tops?
When I was in one of their camps a few years back, tried everything to get one, they wouldn't trade and I was never a thief so I resigned myself to never getting one. Should have bought one online.
Any tips?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE