Australian kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
I would aim for some decent moleskin trousers and shirts, some roo hide or lace, and a good leather hat.
Ration packs too maybe

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Surplus is hard to come by out there when ive been out there in the surplus (or so called) shops the kits been hard to find in my experience, i was in and around perth. Apparently Auzzi forces have to hand their kit back and the stuff that turns up in the shops is nicked and goes bloody quick, may have changed now? the swags are bloody massive and not much cop for our environment, you wont get the use imo, id go for Duty free rum my self lol, or a couple of bits of desert iron wood for BD bearing blocks or some balgar (black boy) flower stems for hand drill....

Jun 12, 2010
australia
aus bum bags are good to stuff lots of stuff in but stick out a lot. minimi pouches are also good. most people use 2 like the 58patt kidney pouches as a supplement to the bum bag.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE