Auscam Canteen Cover/gaiters

WeThePeoplexfbm

Settler
Dec 27, 2010
Australlia- NSW.
Canteen cover: MOLLE straps, belt lop , take hexi stove in front but can fit other items, 4 dran holes up ^^ build for australlia stands and i have took it out in the wild and im pretty happy with it ^^

Kink145.jpg

Kink146.jpg

Kink147.jpg

TAS/Auscam Gaiters these are in the aussie camo ^^ not a big fan of these camo but they are made for the Army i was lucky to get these, they are not cheap verson they are army standed and i used these on my last trip they held up good, kept the rock, water mud out of shoe so im pretty happy ^^

Kink148.jpg

Kink149.jpg

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Great stuff,i like Auscam gear however it tends to be expensive when purchased over here. I have one of those canteen covers which has Alice clips on the back,good piece of kit.

Darren

AussieVic

Forager
Jan 24, 2011
Victoria, Australia
I've have the same canteen cover for a couple of years now and its still going strong, so I'm sure you will be pleased with your one. I've got a mini hexi stove (German army they say) in the front pouch too, rather than the more bulky Aussie issue hexi stove. Inside the main cover is room to fit a steel canteen cup too, which the canteen sits in, if you don't have one of these cups, its a good addition.

WeThePeoplexfbm

Settler
Dec 27, 2010
Australlia- NSW.
I've have the same canteen cover for a couple of years now and its still going strong, so I'm sure you will be pleased with your one. I've got a mini hexi stove (German army they say) in the front pouch too, rather than the more bulky Aussie issue hexi stove. Inside the main cover is room to fit a steel canteen cup too, which the canteen sits in, if you don't have one of these cups, its a good addition.

yeha i had that cover for about 2 month nows and i love it ^^ i took the molle straps off and outt alice clips on it, i wanna get oen for but aussie dispoal run out -_-

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE