At last. A decent video...

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Glad that you like the video, guys, and tnx to JD for the thread. I'm step by step making videos of most of my knives, as I planned to change a significative part of my collection so I want at least record imagines.
The Bushcrafter is a joy to handle (I'm still deciding if I'm so reckless to use it :). Mine is a big boy, compared to others 4" I have (F1, Koster, i.e.), so I would recommend it for guys with medium-big handles. The balance is near perfect. The shape of the handle is great (at least for me), and so on the blade. I like so much the carbon fibre for the handle, also if I admit that is a bit slippery: I'd like to see a "cheaper" version of the bushcrafter with linen micarta handle. If I may suggest some "improvements" (there are no real improvements needed on this knife), some knurling on the ramp of the spine would be welcome, and I'd like to see a version with the tang protruding 1-2 mm from the end of the handle.
Anyway a great knife, congrats to JD and S. Mitchell. Alfredo

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
i want one forged from pure death steel with 3% carbon content 2% vanadium content and 50% pure death content, it will be forged in the fires of mount yellowstone, by Charlie sheen himself. Its blade ground so perfect that it creates reactions in the air as it cuts through the air particles... The Scales shall be from the tusks of the giant Womble that can only be found on wimbledon common once a century....

Is that the same one Hercules uses? Thats an awesome blade.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE