Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
..of a splendid knife. Cheers Alfredo :You_Rock_

[video=youtube;P-GinUt6iyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-GinUt6iyM[/video]

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hahaha brilliant, have to say it is thinner than I thought, the mental image I had from the stream of large comments when peeps handle one made think it was some kind of double wide, very nice Alfredo, and great looking design Jon, makes a world of difference seeing it move.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
that looks so very useful,.....

makes a nice change to see one man handled in a vid,...

whats the plans for it mate?..you got a specific job?

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
They are lovely knives. I gave mine it's first proper go this weekend & could not stop cutting with it. It's a bit big & chunky for some, but the big handle is nice to use for long periods. Very happy with it & nice to see someone else enjoying it.

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
Awesome, I want the fully flat one! :)

i want one forged from pure death steel with 3% carbon content 2% vanadium content and 50% pure death content, it will be forged in the fires of mount yellowstone, by Charlie sheen himself. Its blade ground so perfect that it creates reactions in the air as it cuts through the air particles... The Scales shall be from the tusks of the giant Womble that can only be found on wimbledon common once a century....

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
i want one forged from pure death steel with 3% carbon content 2% vanadium content and 50% pure death content, it will be forged in the fires of mount yellowstone, by Charlie sheen himself. Its blade ground so perfect that it creates reactions in the air as it cuts through the air particles... The Scales shall be from the tusks of the giant Womble that can only be found on wimbledon common once a century....

That's just plain daft. Wombles don't have tusks.

7-movie-versions-of-classic-british-kids-tv-05.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE