Asking a favour from those on Facebook (pretty please)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Liked but you've got a few in the hundreds to beat! Now if only we could just give the assumed vote of the entire forum (who no doubt would vote if they saw it) and you'd have over 30,000 likes -well away to winning :p
Goodluck with it though, its some nice work!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's darn nice Pa and I do like it but like Harvestman want to stay off Facebook. So I'm sending you a "virtual, virtual Like". Sorry for being a useless paranoid duffer but then you know that already.

As the Chippy Jedi say of you, "The grain is strong with this one!"

Blaidd

Nomad
Jun 23, 2013
UK
87 likes. Woot!

PS for the paranoids out there, I only use my FB to log into other places and do the odd like for people. Don't tell anyone but none of my FB logins are in my real name, and they use emails I setup especially for them. (I've been online since before anti virus programs, don't talk to me about paranoid! :)

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks for the comments and the likes. I just spotted one picture has over 400 likes and with only 2 days until the lcose of the contest it looks like the winner place is already penciled in. Normally if it were down to me I wouldn't give up, but it's based on over 400 other people hitting the like button and that's beyond my control. So big thanks for your efforts folks, but realistically I not in the running any longer but it was nice to feel it if only for an evening.

No worries about those who aren't on Farcebook. I totally understand your reasoning.

Ta ta.

Aaron

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hey peeps. Thought I'd resurrect this thread because people expressed an interest in seeing what it looked like once the doors had been made and fitted, it's also been varnished now and is being used.

Have a gander at posting #1 for three new photos I've added.

It's looking good Pa, just the sort of kitchen I'd be happy cooking away in.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
That's worth knowing. For me the jury is still out on not having plinths.

Yeah, it's that balance between keeping things tidy and dust free under the units over blocking it all off behind plinths. The lady of this house, Stefi is very meticulous so will keep on top of the sweeping under there. It was at her insistence that the kitchen units were all set on feet. Plus you get to see the travertine flooring under there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE