Are you a doer or a donta

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Do you practise bushcraft or puffing up the pillows on ya sofa

• Yeah.....Im an Keen Bushcrafter, as often as poss

Votes: 74 24.7%
  • I do get out there when I can

Votes: 179 59.7%
  • Not often

Votes: 35 11.7%
  • Never...............But I like shinny things

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Never...............Bushcraft is a forum thing, in a comfy chair

Votes: 6 2.0%

• Total voters

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Same as most I get out while I can, at the mo I cant because of my leg, when its better it'll be the first thing I do.

commandocal

Nomad
Jul 8, 2007
UK
havnt been out for months now my new boss gives me no time , next friday i will be out in the woods because i feel a flu coming on, can you phone in sick in advance if you are going to be, ill?

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Ahhhhhhhh thats why it does that - Its been a bit sore lately - thought that it was me polishing it too much! I'll cancel the appointment with the doctor.;)

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
Ahhh, that would be me. A little protest vote for those of us who dont get out too often, enjoy collecting gear, enjoy our armchairs, but most importantly, dont care what others think and are not concerned with what others do. ;)

The only people who have the right to sit in judgement on me, are god and me mother, and I'd argue with god. :D

So I say, go out when you want, stay at home when you want, post on the internet when you want, buy what you want, dont be precious about your hobby and before passing judgement on others, take a long look in the mirror. If your reflection is perfection, good for you - just please be humble about it. :)

this is an amazing reply especially the bit about argue with god that tickled me

drew

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE