Are there any officeial knife makers websites!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
British Blades is a brilliant resource, but I was wondering if the likes of Alan Wood and other well known Knife makers/ smiths have websites?

Have tried looking but seem to be missing something!

Pib

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Not at all anybody really, although I'm mainly interested in the works of individuals rather than big companies.

I've done the whole googel thing but being a little woolie on some of the guys out there any suggestions links would be great!

Pib

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
There is a makers list over on BB , my website is in my sig :)

I own 3 of John's knives and i love them all and will be getting at least 2 more from him.
His knives are just works of art, a pleasure to use and i would unreservedly recommend him to anybody after a knife. Add to that he is a solid bloke who has taught me loads about knives and bushcraft in general.

I have no financial connection to John other than being a very satisfied customer.

Mike Ameling

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 18, 2007
Iowa U.S.A.
www.angelfire.com
You might want to check out J P Miller's site. He does a lot of damascus knife work, plus lots of historically based knives. I've ... traded ... for 5 of his over the years. One man's junk becomes another man's treasure. OK, a few bucks were involved also.

http://www.damascusknives.biz/

Just don't drool TOO much on your keyboard.

Jim carries and uses his own knives. And by using them, I mean he REALL USES/ABUSES them! Even I wouldn't think about treating a knife as rough as he does. But it's a good testament to their inherent value.

And Jim will talk shop or anything else with most anybody. And he can hold his own when swapping lies ... um ... I mean ... true tales around the campfire.

Just my humble suggestion to share.

Mike - out in the Hinterlands

I own 3 of John's knives and i love them all and will be getting at least 2 more from him.
His knives are just works of art, a pleasure to use and i would unreservedly recommend him to anybody after a knife. Add to that he is a solid bloke who has taught me loads about knives and bushcraft in general.

I have no financial connection to John other than being a very satisfied customer.

Thanks Greg :) I aim to please

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE