Archiving Private Messages.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
At the bottom of the page it says :-

Download all Private Messages as:
XML | CSV | Text

hopefully the all really means all and not just the current page :D

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The file came down as 'private.php' when saved as text. just rename the file private.txt and you can open it up in word easy enough.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Yesssss !! :D :D

My in and sent boxes live at the permanently almost full stage, and when I do give in and clear the whole lot out, as sure as eggs is eggs, I need something I've just gotten rid of.

Thank you :D

M

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Yesssss !! :D :D

My in and sent boxes live at the permanently almost full stage, and when I do give in and clear the whole lot out, as sure as eggs is eggs, I need something I've just gotten rid of.

Thank you :D

M

Hmmm, Toddy with an empty Inbox. I'm regarding this possibility with some skepticism.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
jumper.gif
Woo Hoo... Job done.
thankyou.gif

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Try Firefox? :)

Using firefox lol, its perhaps because I used Freedownload Accelerator, its a fantastic programme, gets my movies in super fast time but sometimes tags files with the .php extension. Its worth using as it is lightning quick compared to Download helper in Firefox.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE