archery

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
morning guys, after spending some lazy time watching dave canterbury this morning shooting a survival bow on youtube ive decided its time for me to have a go.
due to saving for a house deposit forking cash out for a bow and arrows is not allowed. so am down to swapping stuff again.
am wanting a basic fibreglass training bow or a take down recurve with a fairly high draw weight.
even a fibre glass beginners bow will do the job.

ive got lots of stoves of all descriptions.
vapalux and bialladin lanterns.
some nice tarps.
a nice compass and leather case for same.
complete unused crusader water bottle kit all osprey and bcb water bottle cup steel cup stove unit and the steel lid as on the woodlore site
nice new skillets
billys.
wads of other stuff. help out guys if you can?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking for archery gear to experiment with guys looking for very basic fibreglass bows draw weight is not important as i intend to be (creating) a survival bow of my own. inspired by the bow dave canterbury uses on youtube. ideally id like a take down bow but hey!! its not going to happen. so still looking guys

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
Just done GNAS archery leaders course well good fun now trying to set up a range at the youth group I work with also trying to scrounge kit locally we have some cheep biginers bows hope to get better ones as time and funds allow good luck with it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE