Bow wanted offered air rifles sharps tatonka crusader tent poncho pocket sto

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys im really wanting a shootable bow or crossbow as bushy over nighters are out for the time being.
im looking for a horse bow or American flatbow primarily but obviously im very willing to shoot a recurve bow and also very willing to do trades on very basic fibreglass bows.
these are my needs.
for flatbow or field bow or recurve it has to be right handed.
it also needs a draw weight of between 38 and 50lbs at 28 inch draw.
condition is a paramount consideration and for any of the above it has to have fibre glass over the limbs ie no all wood bows please.
the same conditions apply to the horse bow/ mongol bow etc
I will strongly consider an armex compound bow in camo colours also
push comes to shove I will be interested in an all fibreglass bow providing its of a high draw weight and is in very very good condition
what I have to offer in trade are as follows
two air rifles both in .22 calibre a bsa mercury recently renovated and fitted with a brand new scope and one piece mount.
a Chinese b2 rifle in very good condition.
a brand new one man backpacking tent unsure of make but its olive green in colour and is almost as light as a tarp.
brand new unused complete bcb crusader kit including bottle / mug/ stove unit/ ally lid made by a member on here. a brand new unused billbank bag and a dpm water bottle pouch to store it all in
3x victorinox knives one of which is an alox soldier in mint condition
a brand new unused mtp pattern poncho
a brand new unused tatonka 1.6 litre billy can/ kettle
and finally a backpacking light pocket stove.
I do have lots more gear which has to go which I can bring along to a meetup and if you are offering a bow I take to then you go home with a boot full of goodies.
basically you can take your pick of my gear how does that sound?
for offer of the right bow im very willing to trade to combine items from the above list but that would depend on what im offered.
it all has to go anyway but I couldn't consider posting such as both rifles and?? so local meetup is the way to go.
the air rifles and knives are only available to persons 18 years old and older. fingers crossed and thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
in addition to the first post I feel I needed to add that im also looking for arrow making materials and string making stuff ie fletching jig serving jig fletchings Dacron serving thread points arrowheads etc if anyone can help it would be much appreciated cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
deal fell through with arrows and quiver the arrows were only 26 inches long so no use to me therefore the rifles are back up for trades of a bow/ arrows crossbow or archery gear dependant on what you have and what you want. cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Saturday morning bump I don't seem to be having much luck finding a suitable arrow chuckka! can anyone help guys? im primarily looking for
American flat bow
horse bow something like a samick SKB
Field bow/ hunting bow one piece or take down.
armex type 55lbs compound bow
primal gear unlimited survival bow
crossbow wise something like an armex jaguar.
im really open to suggestion and offers there has to be at least £250 worth of gear here and im willing to trade the lot or combinations of it for a suitable bow
any help guys?

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
I happen to have an armex jaguar in camo, only used twice in the garden, turns out it's not really my thing. I pimped it up with a new hawke map crossbow scope (in matching camo), but still have the red dot site, spare string, set of nocks, fistful of bolts, strap and detachable quiver. Complete set up. You ever around dumfriesshire?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE