Chief AJ slingbow hfx hunting kit + bushnell h20 + canteen kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys ive finally managed to start uploading photos so you can now see whats on offer
firstly a chief aj hunting slingbow kit which includes the slingbow/slingshot which has a magnetic pouch and two release aids. as you shoot the arrow rest drops away leaving the arrow to free fly vastly improving accuracy also included are 9 mpare magnetic nocks the catty pouch can also be used with the arrow rest in the down position with steel ball ammo and the release aids as the pouch hold the ammo in the pouch via magnet.
this whole kit would set you back about £150 from the states and I don't know of any others in the uk at this time.

next up is an as new pair of bushnell h2o binoculars 8x25 fully everything proof and superb optics.

and lastly a nice water bottle kit which includes molle multicam pouch 1 litre bottle and a gsi glacier stainless steel mug

what I'm after
night vision monocular
American flatbow right handed must have glass over wood limbs and about 40lbs draw weight.
Enzo trapper in first class condition
issakki puukko in mint condition
mora fireknife in mint as new condition
marbles mini Damascus bowie (hiennie Haynes used to stock them)
pistol crossbow like armex tomcat must be mint
wood jewel puukko
mora wood carver and spoon knife
survival type fixed blade knife in superb condition.
offers of other fixed blade sharps seriously considered cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Just to add guys the trade value on the slingbow ikit is around £80
trade value on the Bushnell H20 binoculars is around £40
and trade value on the water bottle kit is £25
I will combine items for offers of the right trade item/ items
for example slingbow and binos for a nice American flatbow
or mora fireknife and ??? for bushnell bino's
but at the end of the days if both people are happy its a good trade.
the figures are only as in cash value and are not important at all so if you have an idea for a trade just get in touch.
I'm very sure we will reach a good trade point cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
binoculars and canteen kit now traded guys still got the chief aj slingbow kit to go now and am very very open to sharps offers fixed blade only what have you got guys?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
ust toad there are 3 arrows with the slingbow and also some steel ball ammo enough kit to get you started. am very open to offers guys.
here is my revised wanted list.
Enzo trapper in first class condition
issakki puukko in mint condition
mora fireknife in mint as new condition
armex tomcat pistol crossbow must be mint condition
wood jewel puukko
mora wood carver and spoon knife
survival type fixed blade knife in superb condition.
offers of other fixed blade sharps seriously considered cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Tengu your inbox is full. ive just tried to send you this message.
Hi tengu I'm really sorry but I have to pull out of the trade. not through any fault of yours but ive just found the arrows for the slingbow and they are wrecked someone had put a heavy box on them in the shed they are damaged beyond repair so I have to pull out. really really sorry :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE