Basic fibreglass bow wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys Im looking for a basic solid fibreglass recurve bow for a restoration/ alteration project. im only wanting a solid fibreglass bow or if pushed a takedown bow with a metal riser (right handed) or a compound bow id also consider a modern low end compound bow.
if you have one and postage is an issue for you and you live local to Rotherham local meetup is a high possibility
I have lots of really nice stuff to offer in trade and would multiple combinations of the whole lot of the kit on a local meetup for the right bow depends on what you have.
id prefer the bow to have a highish draw weight
a smallish selection of what ive got to trade are here
I have loads more stuff I would bring to a meetup if the offered bow floats my boat.
obviously the more basic the bow the fewer items will be offered.
I live in Rotherham south Yorkshire.
ball is in your court guys.
enzo trapper
tatonka 1.6 litre billy can new!
one man tent new unused.
hydration pack.
nice catapults
nice folding knives.
nice fixed blade knives
mtp poncho new
full complete and unused bcb crusader kit in black Teflon
for the right bow on a meetup the person can more or less take their pick from the kit offered
cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
update to thread enzo was traded this morning. but loads of gear left. still looking for the elusive fibreglass stick.ive tons of tradeable goodies to offer for the right item cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
afternoon guys may have the chance of a ben pearson bow but this thread is still open and am still looking for now basic fibreglass high draw weight would be great guys hopefully I could end up with two bows, if anyone else has a bow they are not using. cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys may have a chance of a ben pearson bow but in the mean time im still looking for a fibreglass one or two piece bow with a fairly high draw weight over 40 lbs at 28 inch would be great. ive loads of really nice and in some cases new bushy gear to trade. any and all help appreciated cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
nothing set in concrete as yet but am very hopefull of the ben pearson bow however id still like a fibreglass bendy stick self bow prefer highish draw weight but no bow will be refused have lot and lots and lots to trade guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking for one of these guys so after trying the local car boot sales this morning still no luck any help or offers much appreciated cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking for a fibreglass stick guys ie basic fibreglass bow prefer high draw weight offer me one and il tell you what ive got to trade. ive loads of first class bushy gear not used or not getting used anyhelp would be much appreciated cheers guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE