Anyone had a dental implant?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Thanks for that Alreetmlowdmuka, it's always good to talk to people that have had it done.

No problem.a little tip for you if do decide too get it done.i always hated going the Dentist so was very apprehensive about having the work done.i did myself a massive play list on my phone and listened too it with my ear buds in through the hole procedure.worked a treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Toddy

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
Go to the Czech Republic or Hungary - I have a friend who recently had a lot of work done in Budapest for a third of the UK cost and she stayed there for a little holiday too. She was extremely pleased with the work which involved removing some infected bone from her lower jaw and inserting several implants. There are lots of package deals you can find to get dental work that way - where a company takes care of you from the moment you get to the country to the time you leave.

I can get you the contact details if you like Tony.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yeah, that's cool Lou, please do.

Any idea how that works on time? Usually, there are months waiting for the implant to take properly in the jaw, did your friend go over there a couple of times?

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
Yeah, that's cool Lou, please do.

Any idea how that works on time? Usually, there are months waiting for the implant to take properly in the jaw, did your friend go over there a couple of times?

No she was there for a week only. But I know exactly what you mean so I will ask her. I'm sure she told me she had implants, maybe in her case she didn't but easyJet flights are so cheap I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to have multiple visits.

Anyway I have the name of a couple of excellent dentists in Prague too if needs be.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE