Anyone going to the Wilderness Gathering?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Hexy burners - yes please. I've only got one left from 24 years ago - and I'll be using it at the weekend.

I cleaned an dirty 58 pattern bottle by poking a washing up brush down inside it and then cleared the residual smell by soaking it overnight with a solution of bicarbonate of soda.

Geoff

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'd love some burners and blocks too please Dunc

Can find summat to trade (no, not the axe!)

Red

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
I just about to start packing the van :D

Van:eek:?????? You'll need an MK.

Cleaning bottles tip shown to me years ago: When you fry up a couple of eggs keep the shells. Drop shells into
bottle that needs gunge removing, put in a little squit of washing up liquid and about an inch of water. Then do the
samba or whatever. The shells scrape the inside cleaning out the gunge where the brush cannot reach.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Does anyone know if it's open for day tickets at the gate on Fri? What time does it kick off? If so I'll be travelling up from Plymouth if anyone wants a lift

Jun 2, 2007
i'm going, just finished sorting & packing kit, gonna leave around 3 am ish, have a nice steady mooch up.i'm the one in the orange tent, dressed like johnny kingdom :)

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Thanks I'll be heading up on Sat Morning if that's the case. Anyone wanting picked up along the way let me know

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
I'll be there again this year. I'll be the guy in the red bandana teaching rooster carving on friday:lmao: so bring a small SHARP knife, say hi and you can have a go at making a rooster.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
I should be there on the sunday for the day , you cant miss me , i will be the one with a ring through my nose !!! Hopefully catch up with a few of you there .
Pumbaa

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE