Anyone going to the Wilderness Gathering?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
Sunday, I want to go to Ian Maxwells masterclass.

I'm bringing a boxhead mate who is a psychologist and he'll spend all day classifying everyone and pointing out character traits to me - not in a bad way, more of an absent minded Sigmund Freud kind of way.

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
Not bothering now.

I wanted to go to a masterclass, but apparently you need a weekend ticket to book a slot on masterclasses. I can only go for a day so its a tad pointless spending the dosh for a whole weekend ticket - I'm not in the money giving away business.

Added to which I cannot get thru to anyone there on the telephone - and I have been trying for about a week. There is no point me leaving them a message on their answerphone so that they can call me to leave a message on my answerphone.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
I'm planning on going for Saturday and Sunday, but am also having problems getting through to them to make a booking for a masterclass.

Is there any way that I'll be able to recognise fellow BCUK members (secret masons' handshake or something ;)).

Geoff

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
DGC, I remember a couple of years ago members of the Land Rover forum attending the Billing show all agreed to put a CD/DVD on their vehicles radiators to aid mutual recognition...........and they did, it worked a treat for them.

So, if you are carrying a rucksac you could atttach a CD/DVD with your forum name written on it in marker pen..........how's that for a solution??? All in favour say, "Aye".

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
not wanting to sound negative! but due to recent events i wonder if the gathering may be postponed/cancelled, hope not but as there seems to be no one at home?

maybe the website has some detail, i will post back after checking if there is any news. Just checked the site, no news posted so everything should be fine fingers crossed.

Adam

wijaru.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE