Anyone going to the Wilderness Gathering?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
FGYT/Duncan, I'll have a couple or three hexies off you if you've any left on sunday.............will you have a hexie stall? Or, how will we recognise you?

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
I hope to get there on Saturday.For anyone who hasnt met me I'm easy to recognise, 6'4"ish,19ish stone,head to foot ventile exept for the Green swandri and realtree baseball cap.I shall of course have a CD of Ray Mears pinned to to my Duluth pack and my trusty mora on my belt.See you there.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I won`t be there this year as I`m going to a wedding down in Milton Keynes. :( :(

I`ll be thinking of you all when I`m tucking into my tasteless five course meal and naff wine.

Have a fab and groovy time

FGYT/Duncan, I'll have a couple or three hexies off you if you've any left on sunday.............will you have a hexie stall? Or, how will we recognise you?

oops sorry had already left several hours ago. got to the site at 16:20hrs thursday eve

had a few on the bring n by stand but the Surplus guy was doing them cheap to so left most in the car

Easy to spot and i bet most did i was the one in a Pink/Purple dessert jkt (see the pic thread)
was an excellent weekend even if we did get throu the weekends beer on thursday night :eek: :puppy_dog :beerchug:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Yeah - has anyone seen me axe? :D

Fancied a lie in and then though "never mind its only an hour away".

Got accosted by some weird bloke in pink though :(

Red

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi red, Did the bloke in pink ask to see your ch##### i mean axe!
It was nice to meet you and put a face to your name.
cheers topknot.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Easy to spot and i bet most did i was the one in a Pink/Purple dessert jkt (see the pic thread)
:eek: :puppy_dog :beerchug:
ahh, that was you then Dunc. I thought it was a washing cock-up, putting your dessert cammo in the machine with your santa suit.

Big thanks to Dave Budd,he was about to call it a day at 5ish on Saturday,when my daughter decided she wanted a knife blade for her 're-enactor' boyfriend.Dave duely refuelled the forge and made it for her.:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE