anyone from the brockwell woods meet fancy a reunion?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
fraid not mate, im up for a quick over night with my mates boy, the 10th of june i think???? its the friday night and i will be leaving early ish saturday as he has a family function, its going to be a minimal thing too..........really minimal....;)

let me know if your going up and i will look out for you....:)

Minstrel

Forager
Feb 9, 2009
Hartlepool
I hope we all are'nt turning into couch potatoes! Lets get out guys! c'mon!!!
Is nobody free this week then?

Nike said it... Just do it!

Have fun.

I'm out for 4 nights in Scotland in a few week's time :)
Bit of a mystery tour as I'm heading off with a mate from the running club so it'll be a bit of fell running mixed with some craft. We'll be up west of Aberdeen.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
your all welcome gents but its just the friday night as Sam has to be back for 3pm Sat........

its the 10th of june friday night im staying, not getting there till late ish though, about 5pm ish if all goes well and trafic is good....

regards...

chris.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
mate no probs, it was supposed to be with Stu but he was busy, we will have to have a weekend up Stu's place next month....

the minimal weekend we all talked about....;)

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
If you fancy a beach camp weekend here,

DSC00217.jpg

just over the border let me know,

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
i'm still up to my eyes in course work with a month left of me course and i gotta try and squeeze in my cs31 and cs32.
happy bushcraftin chaps.
oh the capybara turned up dead (ginger wine i suspect) and the skunk did a bunk :lmao:

greensurfingbear

I is off to Malaysia for two weeks... Back end of June.... Holding a forest feast day in Havannah three hills on the Sunday 26th June.... Bring ya Dutch ovens and cook in the wood if you fancy it??

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE