anyone from the brockwell woods meet fancy a reunion?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unorthadox

Forager
Jan 14, 2011
Newcastle
now summer is approaching i've been looking for any meetups but there doesn't seem to be any soon.

The brockwell woods meet in march was a good laugh

does anyone fancy another session, prehaps for two nights this time?

or prehaps somewhere near the border of scotland? (its only another hours drive to the border for those traveling from the south)

wouldnt mind seeing some more antics of how best to handle your drink in the woods and the art of caramelising food :)

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Sadly i missed that one too however am pining for a meet asap! So lets do this!!!
By the way, who spotted those cheaps tarps and what site were they on??

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
thats the same with me the old dole money goes no where after board and such !
where aboots yer thinking like ? cos im nearly getting sick of prepping me veg beds and chilli plants and that would be bad,lol.

Last edited:

unorthadox

Forager
Jan 14, 2011
Newcastle
as soon as we hit the scottish border, we can go just about anywhere, otherwise the only other decent place i know of is kielder

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
in between building a forest trail ( in which a capybara is currently running amok ) , a bereavement and trying to catch up with a years worth of coursework, i;ve been a bit distracted.
but i'm DEFINATELY up for another meat!

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
in between building a forest trail ( in which a capybara is currently running amok ) , a bereavement and trying to catch up with a years worth of coursework, i;ve been a bit distracted.
but i'm DEFINATELY up for another meat!

hmmm,..a little Freudian maybe??....

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
its the smoking jacket dude,...the pattern is very slimming,..and i,ve been poorly

Hahaha, I'm just imagining the stages of change from when I last you to that photo. And you just brushing it off like "there's a bug goin' round", haha. If only the common cold had such hilarious side-effects.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
just cant do it gents, im so busy at work i have no time to breath let alone get away for a weekend.......:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

my next 1 is minimal "TOTALY" :):):) ;)

i have tried the hand drill though. ha ha ha ha ha how hard....;) oh and blisters......:) next time i try though.....;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE