Any Westcountry bushcrafters?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

DrSin

Hi all Im from sleepy lil Cheddar, Somerset.
Bri66 I was at your play park at the front there on Sun with my little un.

Cheers Rowan

Mar 9, 2009
Penzance
Hi all, another here from way down in Penzance Cornwall. I`m fairly lucky as my place backs onto fields with a small wood about 100 yards away, no streams there though. There is a very good wood about two miles from me, not sure if camping is allowed but it has a very good water source running through it.

Mar 31, 2009
exeter
hi all,am in exeter,just joined the ranks of bushcraft after two years as a guest,i hope to meet up with some of you soon,i just missed the last meet at ashclyst

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Hi , im getting back into bushcrafting after a time out (rough personal life) . Im in mid dorset still and well up for any meet ups .

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
One here from south of St Austell. Little place called Boswinger.

It's right by the coast, 5 minutes walk (down a steep hill) to the beach. Not many trees around here, which is pretty annoying. Some elder trees down by the beach but that's on a farmers land.

I'm just starting out in the world of bushcraft so does anyone know any out-of the way places where you can camp up light a fire for a couple of days around the St Austell area?

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
One here from south of St Austell. Little place called Boswinger.

It's right by the coast, 5 minutes walk (down a steep hill) to the beach. Not many trees around here, which is pretty annoying. Some elder trees down by the beach but that's on a farmers land.

I'm just starting out in the world of bushcraft so does anyone know any out-of the way places where you can camp up light a fire for a couple of days around the St Austell area?

We certainly do :) Check this out:

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40429

Martin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE