Any reviews of TW Zip-in Bivi Hammock?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 19, 2016
Gatenby
Hello,

New to Hammocks in fact total virgin, done plenty with a tarp (Alpkit Rig 7) and was just wandering if the TW Zip-in Bivi Hammock is like the Hornet as i am struggling to find a review of the Zip-in Bivi Hammock. Either that or i am just rubbish at using a search engine!! I really like the idea that you can use it on the ground if needs be and for the price it just seem to be a great buy for what you get.

Any help/direction appreciated.

Landy

Aug 19, 2016
Gatenby
I have bought one now, but it would still be good to hear from other users. I will write about my experience with it on here after a couple of nights out in it.

Landy

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
I have had one for two years now, I have never used it on the ground, or used the spreader poles to sleep between the layers, just used it as a hammock. I like it for winter though as I can put the uq on and velcro the thin layer back on to cover it and it traps a bit ov extra warmth in. Overall I am pretty pleased with the hammock and build quality.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE