Any interest in a Para cord group buy ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
A rough calculation and there are approx 68 lengths left.
Choice of colour will be in order of post.
I ordered 150 OD and 50 Black
Im down for 5 of each colour.
So far i have approx 15 for black, 95 for OD and 11 for any colour so still plenty of each colour.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I will get a list up when i have time for everyone to confirm.

I will post payment options at th etim ewhen i have the final costs, (I want to get the carriage costs as low as i can so im looking at a different option).

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Hi RB, I just saw this really large lady in the shops with puffy legs and tie string sandals. :eek:

At first it reminded me of one of those german sausages in a tubular net and then I though of this.. :werd: How is it going? :)

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
It's on back order so im just waiting to hear that it's in stock and being shipped.
As soon as i know it's on theway i will post, still plenty left.
rb

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
rapidboy said:
It's on back order so im just waiting to hear that it's in stock and being shipped.
As soon as i know it's on theway i will post, still plenty left.
rb
Excellent thanks, I am definatly not somebody who bimbles around the woods when its too cold and damp, so January/February tends to be a time in the garage making stuff :)
Z

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Just got back from the Midland Game Fair and i have an email to confirm that the para cord is now on the way from the factory to the distributor who will send it on to the shop for me to collect.
I will try and get a full list of names and quantities up in the next week for people to confirm their order.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Aye im in a bad way for para cord myself, i just had to destring my basha :rolleyes:
I had hoped it would have happened quicker but these things rarely go to plan :p

RodStrod

Jul 10, 2006
Bolton
Hi,

Can I order 2 OG and 1 Black please, 100' lengths.

thank you

Not sure how to pay, get you my address, etc, but I'm sure you'll let us know when the time is right.

thanks for doing this.

Rod

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE