Any interest in a Para cord group buy ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redcollective

Settler
Dec 31, 2004
West Yorkshire
Cordage has started arriving. First thing I did this morning was open the bag and spill 100 ft onto the floor and a tangled mess. Bugger. :D

My 1st pack to arrive is the two core variety *boosniff*;), but for the price - who can complain?. Cheers Lawrence. :You_Rock_

Stu

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Just to bring this up to date.
The post office wont let me post it all at once so it's going out in drips and drabs.
I have been away all week with work but i will getting a load more away tomorrow.

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
rapidboy said:
The post office wont let me post it all at once

Unbelievable! It's hardly amazon.co.uk you'd think they could cope with what 40 or so items?

Can you imagine going to Tesco's and being told sorry you can't buy a full trolley today, it's too much work for the checkout!

RB - this is seriously adding to your hassle, thank you so much for doing it.

Scoops

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
scoops_uk said:
Unbelievable! It's hardly amazon.co.uk you'd think they could cope with what 40 or so items?

Can you imagine going to Tesco's and being told sorry you can't buy a full trolley today, it's too much work for the checkout!

RB - this is seriously adding to your hassle, thank you so much for doing it.

Scoops

It's only a very small local post office and they are usually very good but they have to match the signed for slip to the receipt for every parcel so it's pretty slow work.
I have been working away from home for the last two weeks which was not very handy :eek: but i should be home for the next few weeks and will get caught up as soon as i can.
Please be patient as i have about 160 parcels to get ready :eek:

A few people have not included their forum id or full postal details which is slowing thigs up and a few people haven't added PP fee's whiuch means it's coming out of my pocket so please help me to help you and make sure you follow the payment instructions.
The cord is all packaged individually so your order may not all arrive together.
As i mentioned a small quantity of the cord was the cheaper stuff that we were originally supposed to get, the 7 strand cord was a bonus and i can't pick through it for individuals so please dont ask.
Most of it is the 7 strand stuff and the other cord is fine, i have been using it for years.

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
Hi RB,

160 - I hadn't realised it was so many, and I certainly was't moaning to you about having to wait a bit :D I don't think you took it that way but just to be clear :You_Rock_

I'm probably just grumpy as my local sorting office (Harrogate - hardly a hamlet) has just changed it's counter hours so anyone with a job can't collect parcels until sat am. Humph!

Scoops

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
scoops_uk said:

Funny you should say that but I've know it to happen where people have been told they're buying too many of an item and can't take them all.

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
Stew said:
Funny you should say that but I've know it to happen where people have been told they're buying too many of an item and can't take them all.

You mean those blokes who buy 50 Baguettes every morning, everywhere has them :lmao:

Got the paracord this morning - cheers Rapidboy :D

Scoops

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Please no more PM's unless it's necessary, all the information you need has been posted.
All the cord that's been paid for so far has already been posted or will be posted on Monday.
Each piece is being sent separately so your orders will not necessarily arrive together.

Reactions: Spikey DaPikey

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Ok, all the cord that has been paid for is away or will go tomorrow.
I want to get this sorted quickly (as it's all on my credit card and i want it sorted by the end of the month :( )
The names in red in the first post of this thread have paid, those in black have not.
Anyone who hasn't paid please do so asap.
I have had several people asking for more cord and some who didn't get their names down on the original list so if i havent received payment or a PM to confirm it's being sorted by next weekend i will offer the rest of the cord on a first come first served basis.

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Hi

I notice you have me down as a black name, but I sent you the money by paypal when you posted receipt of the cord and postal details/

Can you confirm this has been sorted. Cheers!

PM sent!

Paul

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
pibbleb said:
Hi

I notice you have me down as a black name, but I sent you the money by paypal when you posted receipt of the cord and postal details/

Can you confirm this has been sorted. Cheers!

PM sent!

Paul

Ditto that.

I've just checked my PP account and you accepted pyment (Transaction ID: 8S984735JD326592V).

I know it's busy keeping track of payments but just clarifying for you.

Thanks again for organising everything! :)

richardnhunt

Tenderfoot
Jun 3, 2006
Surrey
Hi

Hopefully you have mine as well. Paypal sent on the 9th. Transaction ID No.4G299437M50730523)

cheers & thanks for all your hard work organsising
Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE