Any interest in a Para cord group buy ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
second package arrived yesterday - thats me complete! :D

many thanks Lawrence!:You_Rock_

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
All three of mine were waiting for me when I got home last night.

RB your a star.

BTW this is the best quality 550 I own (everything else I have is minus the inner strands).

Many thanks :You_Rock_

Have some rep :D

David

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Cord awaiting collection at my local post office :You_Rock_

Also thanks for getting it here in time for my scotland trip tomorrow yer a gent !

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
All the cord that has been paid for has been sent but there are still some people who have not paid, please do so ASAP.

I have also had the first "rubber" cheque of the buy which cost me a £6 fine on top of the amount for the cord :(

I still have plenty of cord left so if anybody wants more or missed out on the original sign up let me know .

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
jdlenton
2blackcat
wolf man
Big Geordie
sandsnakes
Mantic
Sparrow
Dave Moulds
K30nch

Those listed above have requested cord in the group buy and have not paid.
Please send payment or contact me asap.

I have to clear my credit card at the end of the month so i need payment NOW.

A few people have short changed me with PayPal and i have had 1 dud cheque which also incured a fine so my patience is wearing thin :(

If anyone is speaking to members who haven't paid please remind them to do so asap.

Still some cord left that hasn't been spoken for if anyone wants more and when it runs out i will sell the lengths that have been reserved but not paid for.

rb

bushman762

Forager
May 19, 2005
N.Ireland
Its nice stuff...If you want put me down for 1 more, and I'll chip in a few bob extra to make things sweeter.

If they all get sold no probs either.

Best Regards,

:)

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
Hi I'll take another length not bothered about colour are you going to put another list up or do I just send you another pay pal ?
cheers for all the work Danny

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE