another woodspirit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice as always Steve, you've got a knack for bringing the dark side out of them and that's why I always look forward to seeing your work. Top job!

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
thats a great spirit a truly talented man sir, could i possibly ask what sort of knife you use to carve with, as would love to give this a go, ad Dave53 said spoons, easy peasy, but spirits a whole different ball game
regards
Rick

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
''thats a great spirit a truly talented man sir, could i possibly ask what sort of knife you use to carve with, as would love to give this a go, ad Dave53 said spoons, easy peasy, but spirits a whole different ball game
regards
Rick''

hi rick, thanks for your comment :) i tend to use a 3 set of the flexcut range along with an 11 piece travellers kit of the same American brand. very good quality and hold their edge well, these and a few of my own old british ones where required. hats off to some of the guys on here who just whittle away with a knife, hard work!

once again fellas, glad you appreciate my efforts thanks, looks like im on the right track then! :D

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
love your stuff mate, have always said that you really bring the wood to life, you capture the emotion of the wood spirit perfectly, if people were to look into what these things are all about, they wood see that you are spot on.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hiya lee, :) really glad you took the time out to have a look at the history of these fellas, i find it fascinating its one of the reasons im going here in september, (and to see addo of course) thanks for your input mate :cool:

Last edited:

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Brilliant work mate, cant wait to have a go.
I was lent some old British small scale gouges the other day that look like they might do the trick. Its just me thats holding up the process :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE