Another new member

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ASH

Feb 12, 2008
Gloucestershire
Yes that's me, another new member to your excellent website. I have always been interested in the various aspects of lving outdoors before it was given a label of bushcraft by our beloved media. Until I found this site (a year ago) there seemed to be no central place to find such a wealth of collective knowledge. Thanks to all those who have shared their skills.

I am a little light on skills but always keen to try. One of the main problems I have is finding like minded people to get out and about in the countryside with as many people think of Bushcraft in a survival way rather than a way to enjoy our countryside.

If there are any groups that meet up around the Gloucestershire area I would be grateful for any invites ( That sounds a bit desperate!)

Anyway thanks again for all the great content and I am pleased to be a part of it.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Welcome aboard Ash,
I hope you enjoy your time here - there's bound to be a local meeting of folk near you, if not, the summer moot isn't too far away.

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE