An apology

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Ooh that's a sizeable stone! Enough to make anyone a tad grouchy. Not that anyone seems to have noticed, so all good.

Now concentrate on sorting your health out and stop worrying about us. :)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Kidney stones hurt like Hell. Doctors agree that kidney and gall stones can be even more painful than giving birth. That is some serious pain. And women are evolved to withstand far more pain than men because of it.

So John, like everyone else I never noticed a change in you. It's unanimous you're always a grouch :lmao: .... and a bit of a girl...

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Ooh ya bugger- nasty John. My dad had some bad kidney stones- he was in true pain, he went a good 45 minutes before he passed out trying to walk into hospital- it looked terrible! He made no song or dance- his face and some shouts said it all. Hope you get through it well mate :).

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Kidney stones hurt like Hell. Doctors agree that kidney and gall stones can be even more painful than giving birth. That is some serious pain. And women are evolved to withstand far more pain than men because of it.

So John, like everyone else I never noticed a change in you. It's unanimous you're always a grouch :lmao: .... and a bit of a girl...

Top this one ladies:

10606119_773154792751249_171545246507738163_n.jpg

Power 96.1 - Atlanta's Hit Music Station

August 19

A 19 pound baby was born today. #ouch

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
They are nasty things for sure. I've had them myself and so has my dad. The pain is something else and indescribable. The ones John is peeing out might just as well be the size of acorns.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Wow John that's a big stone, my dad's was a truck driver until he retired last month, he had one and not much knocks my old dad down. He was a tuff nut in his day, but when the pain kicked in he was driving an HGV and he told me that it was the worst pain he had had in years and just had to stop and pull over. He said it was the second worst pain he had ever had, the first being the pipes to his kidney had to be made larger when he was a younger man. In fact he locks like a survivor off a jaws movie. As key hole surgery was not around in them days. So I never had them but what my dad has told me no wonder you felt a bit down or on edge.

Good luck with the other stone mate.

Cheers

Rick

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Its a bit of a disappointment really Mr Fenna. I manage to be a miserable, grumpy old man but unlike you, have never seen reason to apologise for it.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
John, I'm glad to hear your issues are sorted. I noticed no change from your normal high standards of humour and courtesy.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I cant say I noticed, but I can completely emphasize with your health issues radically altering your frame of mind...Im up and down like a freakin yoyo. :bluThinki

Last edited:

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Kidney pain is worse than giving birth by a serious long shot. My son was 10lb 4oz homebirth. Childbirth you get waves and breaks between the pain and you know it will finish in a few hours, kidneys you just lie there hoping to pass out or die without knowing when or if ever the pain go.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE