Alternative Venue for Skill Sharing Meet-Up??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Camped here a number of times with Mrs StJon, very Bushcraft friendly and the peeps who run it are right on...
jon

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
This looks a great idea for the archery and skills sharing meet up if the owners would allow it. Comrie Croft is a bit busy in summer. Anyone fancy designating a date ?

NS

Last edited:

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
this sounds good, i was gutted when i saw the CC one was a non-runner. as for dates any time in june suits me. i suggest mid june (the bidding for dates has started!!)

gaz.

An additonal plus for the Fife/Inverkeithing venue is Fordell Firs - National Activity Centre which is about half a mile up the road. They have outdoor archery targets and also a suitable Wet Weather Hall.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Sounds good.

Like Locum76 says it's a jaunt over the river for the folks on this side.

I could even be dead lazy and get the train over.

Liam

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Ive had a look at the link and it points to ravenscraig castle in kirkaldy.
However there is a couple of cottages above inverkeithing that have a large woodland to the north is this where the camping is?
Soloman

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
how about something in late september? - ie when I get back to uni. lol

I am well up for another skill share weekend - and would like to actually share some skills this time.

The portable forge is ready to go at a moments notice. - if some one wants a go or a commission made - just say so.

all the best
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE