Sussex Bushcraft group meet for March: 24th/25th at Broadstone Warren

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Is that accessible from the Forest Visitors Centre or only from the main entrance?

Drive down to the Visitor centre and as you turn in from the main road the entrance is immediately on your left

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
That big pot hole has damaged my car, big piece of moulded plastic came of when I bottomed out the first time I went to the meet. Obviously my fault.
D8 is my favourite as well.
No word from Lonja yet is he coming, nice lad, interesting as well.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I am doing guided tours around the new canvas tarp that I made yesterday.
They are guided for security reasons, don't want anyone walking off with it. ha ha.
Hospital food Kepis mate, you got me there.
It has been a couple of days and I haven't burnt or stabbed or cut myself once. Fingers crossed.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I am doing guided tours around the new canvas tarp that I made yesterday.
They are guided for security reasons, don't want anyone walking off with it. ha ha.
Hospital food Kepis mate, you got me there.
It has been a couple of days and I haven't burnt or stabbed or cut myself once. Fingers crossed.

It means if Spandit gives me one of his "special hugs" then he might be eating Hospital Food:lmao:

Guided tarp tours eh, i assume it's a ticket only event?, dont want any old riff raff around:lmao:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
1 Neumo
2 Spandit (Friday night & possibly Saturday)

3 Kep
4 Hugo -----I intend to stay this time as well.
5 monkey boy
6 simon H
7 widu13
8 Rockmonkey
9 peter_t
10 Jackcbr (got a weekend pass again)
11 Hellobayo, has a weekend pass and is willing to make us all tea
12 WildBill + a wild teenager
13 Swallow +1 (possibly)

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
1 Neumo
2 Spandit (Friday night only)

3 Kep
4 Hugo -----I intend to stay this time as well.
5 monkey boy
6 simon H
7 widu13 (don't think he's coming any more)
8 Rockmonkey
9 peter_t
10 Jackcbr (got a weekend pass again)
11 Hellobayo, has a weekend pass and is willing to make us all tea
12 WildBill + a wild teenager
13 Swallow +1 (possibly)

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
D8 sounds ok, not camped on that one before. Neil is coming on Saturday for the night. Spandit I've got your dog lead keeper done too.I'll be there about 1 o'clock, is it just Jack and me tomorrow afternoon now?

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
D8 sounds ok, not camped on that one before. Neil is coming on Saturday for the night. Spandit I've got your dog lead keeper done too.I'll be there about 1 o'clock, is it just Jack and me tomorrow afternoon now?

No, I'm coming tomorrow afternoon & staying Friday night - have to be home by 4 on Saturday... :(

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Just made a list of kit to bring. How the hell am I going to cope with the walk-in. REALLY need to rethink this simple life, back to basics hobby

My kit list is currently 85 items... Debating whether to ground dwell or hang for the walk-in. Hanging might be more comfortable but if I bring a tarp at all it will be a tiny poncho which will be difficult to hammock under

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE