Altberg factory shop

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
They are made in England, QUOTE]

Well according to the Blurb "We are a British company and we manufacture boots in two factories. Our home factory is in Richmond, North Yorkshire and our second factory is in the Treviso region of Northern Italy."
Im not sure if they make specific models in Italy or some of all of them.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Always best to call prior to a weekend visit, as I learned when I just dropped in on spec. Almost everyone was away at a show the weekend I turned up. I will get round to going back complete with my bike leathers to ensure the correct calf fit.

Was very impressed with what I saw & the chap that was there was as helpful as could be.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Always best to call prior to a weekend visit, as I learned when I just dropped in on spec. Almost everyone was away at a show the weekend I turned up. I will get round to going back complete with my bike leathers to ensure the correct calf fit.

Was very impressed with what I saw & the chap that was there was as helpful as could be.

I've rung em Gary, might scrub it yet and make an appointment for a proper fitting on our way up far north in a couple of weeks ???

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Temporary change of plan....my lowas are getting comfortable ...see new thread for wellie choices :confused:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Spunyarn

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2008
UK
By the looks of it, you've opted not to go for the altbergs for now.

But just for future readers; I've not been to the altberg shop, but I litterally swear by altberg boots. I've tried alot of different boots including Lowas, Magnums, Han Wags, AKUs, Meindls, and Altbergs, and altbergs have my vote on every count. My pair are now more or less worn out, and will be getting replaced, as admittedly they have always been half a size too small. Even still, they are the comfiest of all the boots I've mentioned, and next time I need to get a pair of walking boots, I will use altbergs. Great boots, and from what I've heard, great service. One piece of kit I cannot speak highly enough about.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
When to the factory shop today with my better half and our 2 girls. I have to say was very impressed with the level of service especially as my wife seems to have odd feet. I got a pair of Altberg Tethera and wife got some Meindl Meran as they were they only ones that would fit her and we tried lots!

Would really recommend them for service. Looking forward to getting out and really trying out the new boots.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I was at the altberg factory again this week. My son who's home on leave, was getting his first pair. I had no intention of buying any....but they had a field & fell, in a 10 &1/2 wide, in the bargain corner, well it would of been rude not to....

They have just landed a contract to supply our army with 16,000 pairs, & also to supply the Danish military.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE