Alpkit - A thumbs up!

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
As the title says, thumbs up to Alpkit.

I placed my first order with them yesterday for a few bits & bobs - nothing major, the total order was about £25.

The parcel was waiting for me when I arrived in school today, all items present with a hand written note from Dan thanking me for the order.goodjob

I will definately use them again and on the strength of the service I recieved would recommend them to anyone.

http://www.alpkit.com/shop/

Simon

Last edited:

jonnno

Forager
Mar 19, 2009
Belfast
I've had similar good experiences from Alpkit. When I bought from Backpackinglight.co.uk Rose called me to check I received the order and enquire if I was happy. Top stuff!

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
the Airlok xtra bags are very very good! ordered one last week, showed up within a day and its keeping my clothes dry when i go out ;)
very quick service and the fact you don't pay for postage is wicked :D

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
Excellent products, great prices quick and friendly service can't fault them! I like the fact its a relitivley small company, I feel this is why it works so well.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Always good service from the guys at Alpkit.

Just recently ordered the Filet, another Fat Airic for the Mrs, some mini clips and stuff sacks, all turned up the next day.

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
I darn't drive up to the industrial estate they are on, otherwise I will be in a mess financially! Top gear, prices and service in the past.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE