All fired up and no-one to flame??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
At the next moot or whatever, lets all just bring a bottle.. or two.. :D

Cheers Nag.

Oh Nooooooooo I remember last year "Vaguely" when Tone collared me on the Saturday morning fer being a noisy git.... Trouble was, I was in the company of some real guzzlers and shambled to my hammock at about 2.00am and the party was still going on at 3.30:eek: I was a little below par that evening however, due to several strange brews being sampled:D

Oh sod it !! All welcome at Area 51 this year Yeeehaaaa :beerchug: :headbang:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
All malts have their plus points - but only Laphroiag has them all!
Buy a bottle, bring it along to the West Wales Meet (I will be on exped for the Moot:censored: ) and I will instruct you on its finer points....

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
My Lagavulin trumps your Laphroiag, it's warmer and richer yet still has those lovely Islay peaty, iodine undertones IMHO :lmao:

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Not an Islay malt, but I am partial to a drop of Higland Park from time to time.

As suggested we should gather somewhere with a bottle of each and attempt (!!) to resolve the issue. :lmao:

Dave

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
If you put all those names together you get a poem fit to beat anything written by Wordsworth.....sorry that is not hard....by Burns!:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE