All fired up and no-one to flame??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheGreenMan

Native
Feb 17, 2006
beyond the pale
What's happening??:(

I've been reading a few threads today and I'm amazed at the negativity I've seen in some of them (not going to mention which). Is there something in the water or is a full moon on the way? We're all here for the same reason which is sharing our experiences, enjoying the cameraderie of like minded people, sometimes teaching, often learning from each other I just don't know why some are getting so hot under the collar about the smallest things. C'mon guys, summer is on the way, take a deep breath, smell the spring air and chill out a bit.

You know it makes sense

MD:cool:

Some days, Dave, the custard pies are stacked so high I cant’t find the laptop to logon…

feeling_turgid_02.jpg

Best regards,
Paul.

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Ahahahaha....Love that photo Paul.....the guy looks as tho he's just had a GREAT laugh..:lmao:
..An' yer ALL wrong.......RUM IS BEST!!.....ahaaarrrr....But ifin ye HAS t' drink whiskey....then let it be PENDERYN.......or Glen fiddich........Never go down the road of tryin' t' drink 'BELLS' an' Turkey alternatly, tryin' t' find which one tastes better.....neither o' them taste good an' the hangover from drinkin' a bottle of each o'er 24hrs I wouldn't wish on any swab.....lol.....Think I lost a whole two days after that little bit o' reasearch....
Roll on the moot!......Should I bring the bar optics fer all these bottles?...or is that being too posh?..lmao.
Cap'n.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE