Aims and Principles??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fallow Way

Nomad
Nov 28, 2003
Staffordshire, Cannock Chase
Well for me it was to meet girls, and there simply isnt enough taking part i feel so its all beeen a waste of time to be honest :)

For me, Bushcraft is a way of exploring that central theme of our place within the world/nature. How do we relate to it now, compared to the past and certain poeples presently. I came to Bushcraft through my own attempt at philosophical ponderings, realising that `reality` is nature in its purest form (although man-made reality is stretching out through it to almost all parts which is a tragady). So for me there is always that one central theme to explore and take reference from our ancestors and indigenous cultures. We have to a great extent lost our connection in any meaningful way and Bushcraft is a means to re-discover it in the context of practicallity rather than spirituality.

Thats my pennies worth, two pence worth I think i`d be ripping you all off :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE