Advice on Torches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
A palight could be nice for you, if you buy one be sure to buy the upper one on the website ( "The New Safe-Light
Super Bright" ):
https://www.safe-light.com/detail/pallights.cfm?CFID=3784999&CFTOKEN=64573758

Just click on where to buy to go to us, uk, or europe. Postage is free, and if you buy two lights you get a discount.

It's a real strong light in the way that it's completely waterproof and very shockproof. It gives good light as well, and comes at a cheap price. And it should last for a long time, though I don't know how easy it would be to replace a led when the led's broken.

L

Labrat

the new LED maglites should be on the market soon (saw them at the trade show the other week)

very nice, with top quality luxeon LED's - dont know what price theyre going to be though.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
rik_uk3 said:
James, I don't go to the places or extremes you do, ;)

Your coming to the moot arn't you :eek:

horses for courses your quite correct i guess I've just had my fill of cheep tools i now buy quality only and try to spend once. :)

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
SowthEfrikan said:
Is there a particular reason you want a torch and not a headlamp?

for me i can hold a head lamp in my hand if a want but wearing it on my head frees up both my hands so i can do all sorts of jobs and still see and the light goes exactly were i'm looking

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE