About time for introductions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whetstone

Mar 8, 2011
Edinburgh
Been a lurker for a long time, more of reader than a poster and thought I'd finally introduce myself. Been bushcrafting since Uncle Ray got my hooked on one of his courses a few years back, since then I've done loads of the courses.

I really like just getting out there and there's always something new to learn, I've always viewed bushcraft as more of a journey than just a set of skills to be mastered.

Recent foot injury has the doctors order of keeping the walking down which I'm just finding a nightmare in this weather! So I guess this is like my bushcraft patch until I can get back out there.

Here's my favorite bit of kit and a bit of eye candy after all that text! AW "Mybush" with textured blade and Box elder handle. It was love at first grope and has been my main carry since.
5JKInmMl.jpg

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hello Whetstone and welcome to the forum.

Lurked myself for ages before getting involved with the typing part of things and glad I did; lots of questions answered and laughs had with my online chums. I even got over my reticence about group activities and have gone to a couple of Scottish meets where I met some great characters and gained a fair few tricks.

Hope you enjoy your more active role and generally have fun, lovely knife by the way and hey your famous, being on the RM website and all!
ATB,
GB.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Hello Whetstone welcome to the best bushcraft place on the net. :) I, like you, was a long time lurker and reader but finally succumbed and joined up. Once again welcome!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE