A VERY Addictive online game. (You have been warned)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
There were cheats codes for games long before the internet. Still made games boring and pointless then just as much as now. ;)

True, but it's still rule #39.
God I can recall with my Sega megadrive the cheat for Aladin A,b,b,a,a,b,b,a and the original doom cheats IDDQD for god mode, IDKFA for no clip etc. They ruinied it with Quke though had to append the .exe with `console in the shortcut and then juse use god an giveall but when DooM3 was released they at least gave you a easter egg in the console if you remberd them.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Well if there's one for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter on PC I'm dammed if I can find it.:(

Want me to look for you? if your playing with a steam version your kinda screwed but they can be enabled. The always exist but the console is just locked out and issuing something like -help or -? in the console once it's available you can normaly find them the ball acke is getting the console enabled in modern games that are not mod friendly (most of the current big titles) but the coders are sloppy in the big studios. Especially when they have EA as a publisher.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nice one again Steve!

I've taken to going with as many clues as I see based on the image as it appears and not rotate to see what else is in view, then I just click on the map with it un-magnified and hope I'm close. Last night I got to within 730kms from the spot in Australia. Not bad for a bomb dropped from high earth orbit.

I did have a juicy one last night with a road sign of Beethovenstrasse and a big museum in the foreground but dipped out finding it in Germany via google maps. Seems there's more than one BeethovenStrasse. Who'd have guessed?!

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
I have got my girls into it, a great homeschooling hour was spent yesterday talking about Snoopy World in Hong Kong, the Indonesian alphabet, a hydro electric dam in British Columbia and a shrine in the mountains of Japan. We even did a mini tour of the centre of Nuremberg to find a souvenir shop. Every single game has some sort of forested road in Alaska or Canada in it, which we now joke about and can actually pinpoint pretty accurately to within 500 kms sometimes even through just dropping a bomb like you say biker ;)

Nice one, and not TOO addictive, great for an impromptu geography lesson ;)

mholland

Jan 3, 2013
cheltenham
Damn you! First try and its dumped me with a load of very odd looking houses! After a few minutes not seeing anything I guess at central mexico and was only 640km out! :D
2013-08-25%2017_25_17-GeoGuessr%20-%20Let%27s%20explore%20the%20world%21.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE