A thought...and maybe an appeal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tripitaka

Nomad
Apr 13, 2008
Vancouver Island, BC.
Seems things are a bit heated of late, not just on this forum but on others I read too. Not exactly sure why.

Perhaps, if we are going to discuss topics that may be deemed "sensitive", we could put a header in the subject line - "Hypothetical" for example.

I was just reading the thread on duck fishing and while the idea of it appalls most people, so would the things you would need to do in a survival situation. For example, I wouldn't fancy going out and eating worms unless I was in a survival situation but if I ended up in that situation, how would I know what was safe and what was not if it hadn't been discussed?

I feel the same is true of the duck fishing; surely we could discuss how it would be best done in a hypothetical situation whilst also being clear that it is exactly that? It might take the heat out of the ensuing discussion.

Mark.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE