A pair of Welsh Black horns

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 13, 2009
South Wales
A nice pair of Large horns that would look great on the front of your Capri, they are untouched ie not polished just in their rough state, there is a small knife cut on one horn as pictured below. they are about 22 inches in length each and about 4 inches diameter at the end which has a rough edge.

Anyone interested, what have you got to trade?

Just thought i should edit this not sure on what they are worth trade wise, i am after some Zing it, Dyneema, carving chisels,Tritium glow markers i will add things to the list when i think of them:)

9GhIhyl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

zVXWxkp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

LosYiEI.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

sqYyKpy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2009
South Wales
Would that look like black buffalo horn when polished ? Is it used for knife slabs?

Er, not sure i would think it will polish to a black/brown/white/cream sort of mixture??:D

I haven't used any for knife scales, and don't know if it can be used for em. i thought some one would want them whole as a pair they are pretty impressive, would make a very fancy pair of drinking vessels for some one like Wayland

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE