a good trip to poundland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
hello chaps had a good little trip into my local poundland today ,got this 9 led torch takes 3xaaa batteries
9ledtorch.jpg

for a quid:cool:

this neat little folding shovel

foldingshovel.jpg

for a quid:cool:

and this useful little folding seat for round the fire or cooking

foldupseat.jpg

for a quid:cool: there was quite a few other campingy bitsnbobs there , bags of pegs ,enamel cups, plates . foil emergency blankets ,leatherman type tool, snap light sticks 3 for a quid .also i got a few packs of the nescafe 3 in1 coffee sachets,10 sachets for...... you got it a quid. i love little finds like that:D

Bumpy

Forager
Apr 18, 2008
West Yorkshire
One of my favourite places - and when I'm feeling a bit mischievous I like to keep asking the staff how much things are - "How much is this, please?" "It's a pound - everything is a pound" "What even this - only a pound?" "That's right - it's a pound" "Surely not this - this can't be only a pound - are you sure - can you check for me?" "Would you leave the shop now please, sir....."
;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE