A good shelter maybe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
I've just discovered my Oookworks 'Oooknest' for my Golite SL3 fits in quite well; although it doesn't seem to align with the back bell-end, it does fit nicely width-wise and suspends from the ridge to its full height. I also get around 7 feet of additional living room/porch in front of it.

Lots of possibilities with this for other mosquito nets etc.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Just looking at this picture I blagged off the net of the vango extention .

Me thinks two zips in the fly and you have a tidy shelter with loads of room might try using a ridge line .

Twodogs

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I'm debating whether to get one or not....I'd use one as an extension on a Force Ten Mk5 I think. Re:Baker tent I think you'd need to heavily proof it and pitch very very taut to get water run off.

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
Just looking at this picture I blagged off the net of the vango extention .

Me thinks two zips in the fly and you have a tidy shelter with loads of room might try using a ridge line .

Twodogs

That's a good picture Twodogs; the flysheet I have is almost an identical shade of green to that extension in your picture (apart from being grubbier). The ebay flysheet (with my poles) goes tight to the ground, closer than the Jaffa flysheet on the main tent shown. The ebay flysheet has additional pegging points between the ones on the Jaffa flysheet.

It wouldn't be difficult to make it into an extension like the one in the picture either.

Best of luck.

Marco1981

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 18, 2011
Orkney
Just ordered a grade 1 for my mk3. Hopefully it will all work out OK!
Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I wish I hadn't opened this thread........

t2jq.jpg

You are a bad man Cliff...:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE