A Few Of My Knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Knife Craft

Mar 20, 2014
United States
This is my first real post and wanted to show a few of my knives.

First is my Skookum Bush Tool... This one needs no introduction.

Next is my MP (Matthew Paul) A fabulous knife maker from New York.

I'll post up a few more later...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
They're lovely (especially the 2nd one, really like that.) May I ask what the holes for near the tip of the 1st one? I'm intrigued.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I have tried to answer the question twice and my posts seem to disappear. Am I doing something wrong?

Did you post pictures with your reply?

If so then it might be because of your low post count the posts are awaiting mod approval. It's to prevent spammers but does catch out genuine members who've just signed up.

Once they've been approved they'll show up in their right spots :)

Last edited:

Knife Craft

Mar 20, 2014
United States
Did you post pictures with your reply?

If so then it might be because of your low post count the posts are awaiting mod approval. It's to prevent spammers but does catch out genuine members who've just signed up.

Once they've been approved they'll show up in their right spots :)

No pictures, but I did add a link showing how the hole in the blade is used. It's kind of hard to explain its use. The pictures above showed up immediately. Is there a certain number of posts required, I don't want to offend anyone.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
No pictures, but I did add a link showing how the hole in the blade is used. It's kind of hard to explain its use. The pictures above showed up immediately. Is there a certain number of posts required, I don't want to offend anyone.

Ah right, I think links are included in the same anti-spammer.

Once a mod's had a look and checked the link it'll appear.

As for minimum number of posts I think it's 10 so you've only a couple more to go :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE