My introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KevinA

Nov 1, 2023
Surrey, UK
Hi Everyone,

I have just joined the community. I was in the Scouts for years at a time when only the Venture Scouts used gas stoves. Everyone else used firewood so a hand axe and knife were daily essential tools. This started my lifelong interest in axes and knives.

Now I have settled on a few knives and axes which suit my hand size and needs and I want to sell off some knives and an axe. All in very good condition.

I’ll post them on the classified thread.

Best regards from Surrey in the UK!

Reactions: TeeDee

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi Everyone,

I have just joined the community. I was in the Scouts for years at a time when only the Venture Scouts used gas stoves. Everyone else used firewood so a hand axe and knife were daily essential tools. This started my lifelong interest in axes and knives.

Now I have settled on a few knives and axes which suit my hand size and needs and I want to sell off some knives and an axe. All in very good condition.

I’ll post them on the classified thread.

Best regards from Surrey in the UK!
welcome kevin. enjoy x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE