A Bit of Decadence

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chance

Nomad
May 10, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Although I've spent more on other redundant frivolities, I'm most embarassed by my folding spork.
(which I've surreptitiously just used for lunch at work)

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Camera and MP3 player.

In my defense I don't carry a watch or phone.....
...which I suppose could be a damn sight more useful in a push than a camera and mp3 player - that's maybe not such a good defense.:rolleyes:

mazeman

Forager
Jun 7, 2007
Porthmadog, Gwynedd
OK, It's a full-size (well, single-sized) navy blue, flocked-on-top, bought in Tesco for £7.99 camping mattress. And bloody comfy it is too! Oh yes, I know it's bigger and heavier than equivalents. Oh yes, I've tried other things. Fact is though, I get a smashing night's sleep on it and that extra weight/size pays dividends when it comes to a night's kip.

Surely this is not decadence, merely common sense! Saves talking a canoe, doesn't it?

decadent piece of kit???? i suppose that would have to be my girlfriends make up bag and her EDIT camera with 4 extra AA bateries. and the raincoat she always refuses to bring cos "the weather looks fine". . 3 days we went hiking the other week and all she brings is this 20liter pack that wouldnt fit a primary schoolkids books in. I draw the line at heeled shoes. She wore shoes with about 1 inch heels once and they broke on the first day and so she was going barefoot and moaning and i was so ****** off I just said "shut the EDIT up". Ruined the entire trip.

EDIT: Watch your language please Dave, TT

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My bakestone/girdle, chair basket of "maybes" etc when not traveling far.
Spare socks and undies when going light weight!

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Gotta be my Roberts Personal Digital Radio and iPod Speakers. Got totaly fed up of listenening to Russel bleeding Brand on the radio on a Saturday night so I went digital. We now have Planet Rock!

:headbang: Planet Rock rules :headbang:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE