A belated hello from Brum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 9, 2007
UK
Hi All,

Love the forum content - been lurking around for a while now, picking up tips and contributing nowt so I thought it about time I said hi. Obviously, this is not opportunistic. The fact I have a couple of questions you might be able to help me with has NOTHING to do with it :eek:

I hope I might be able to give something back so at the very least here's a bit of a biog:
  • Born: Scotland
  • Lives: England
  • Employment: Web Designer / Developer
  • Outdoors CV: Family camping trips from birth, Scouts (inc. Pennine Way - still recovering, they never told me it was like that!), quite a few years off when Uni & women got in the way, got back into it when I realised that looking at a screen all day wasn't good for me!
  • Favourite Haunts: Brecons (closest for me and a mate), Lakes (prettiest view in the morning) and Exmoor (just a fun place). Finland, Canada and Alaska (once each, which were amazing).
  • Favourite Kit Owned: H. Hammock, Non-stick gas trangia, the heavenly Petzl with red filter for covert work, kitchen wipes.
  • Likes: Being able to make a proper fire, good beer and company round said fire, dawn chorus, bacon butties, getting to the top of a hill sweating like...
  • Dislikes: Lack of space, camper vans, sweaty cheese, being called whilst 'off duty'.
Anyway, that's enough of me. I hope I may be able to catch you on and off the forum sooner rather than later.

Cheers,

RikS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE