6-Way Leather Punch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
I've begun a sort out of my assorted stuff and junk pending a house move early in the new year, and I've unearthed a 6-way leather hole punch that I bought as a "spare" when I managed to track down this particular make (Maun).
Tracking down the better quality tools payed off, and the one I used instead of this one is still going strong alongside a solid steel one I bought a couple of years ago that cost a fortune!
I think I payed about £12 for these about 6 years ago, but they are now up for swapsies for whatever you have that I fancy ;)

Please note... I shall now be away from the PC for 5 days so will not see any replies to this thread before Monday evening.

Attachments

• IMG_0538.JPG
    IMG_0538.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 109

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I could make good use of that. Mine disintegrated a few weeks ago. I've no idea what you're after though. Any thoughts? I've got tons of stuff I need to get rid of, way too much to list. Apart from tons of spare kit, I have loads of leather, a couple of dozen roe deer skulls with antlers and a spare thong cutter with extra blades.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE