4 knives from single block

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Saw this while browsing and thought it was quite cool, I know there's plenty of skeletonised knives about but this one seemed well designed, although it is a small fortune at £899

513g5pnYFzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
[h=1]ProPassione Déglon MEETING, set of 4 knives w.block, stainless steel, black Teflon coated, vegetable-, kitchen-, chef's- and fileting knife, l 9, 17, 22, 24 cm[/h]

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Horrid things IMO, i cant even say i like the idea.:confused: Not much work in them, laser cut, harden, sharpen, not sure how the handle is attached but i bet its done on a machine. Most of those would have been destined for the scrap bin had they not been designed in such a way.

I would say it is an efficient use of steel, but a joke for a price.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Horrid things IMO, i cant even say i like the idea.:confused: Not much work in them, laser cut, harden, sharpen, not sure how the handle is attached but i bet its done on a machine. Most of those would have been destined for the scrap bin had they not been designed in such a way.

I would say it is an efficient use of steel, but a joke for a price.

Looking at them I think they're all made from thick one piece of steel and the blades were ground down leaving the handles proud

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
It looks like the handles are made from the same stuff as the case is that they all go in.. At least thats how it looks to me when i zoom in. Might be wrong. :)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
The design appeals to my aesthetic tastes. The price makes me look over my shoulder to see if Emm is watching. She can't cook for sh** so wouldn't appreciate chefs knives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE